PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY - In order to complete the purchase of this item, a CLIA number and CLIA certification are required.View full details
Convenient industrial culture system identifying bacteria & fungi in oils, water, fuels and other applications.
Easicult TTC dip slides are used for monitoring microbial contamination in industrial environments. The slide is covered on both sides with triphenyltetrazolium chloride (TTC) agar which allows the growth of most common bacteria. Use to detect the elevation of total bacterial counts.
- Ready to use on site test for monitoring microbial contamination
- Easy result interpretation
- Decrease costly disposal of unstable fluids
- Incubate at 36°C for up to 24 hours
- Option to incubate at room temperature for up to 5 days
|Kit Contents||(10) test slides, (10) labels, Instructions for use|
|Storage Condition||18 - 25°C|